New 2019 Service Department Village Services
- Brush Collection: April through October. Items should be in 4 feet bundles. If not, the brush will not be picked up. Must be clean brush and no trash. If trash is in brush it will not be collected. Any job contracted out is the responsibility of the contractor. Pick up days will be Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Signage /Street signs: We are happy to unveil the NEW STREET SIGNS for the Village. Old signs will be replaced starting on Shepherd Lane and working up towards Prairie Street. Faded signs, such as Stop, No Parking, and Speed Limit will be replaced as well.
- Pothole repair: The Village has purchased a saw to cut square holes as well as a hotbox for road repairs. Squares will be cut and dugout then patched and filled with material and sealed with tar. This method for larger scale repairs will be used rather than the old fill and seal method.
- Trees: Beach Tree Service has been cutting loose trees in the right of way and overhanging in the road. Also, they have been clearing lots of Village property to improve visibility, If there is future tree work needed on your private property, please contact them directly at (513) 560-2561.
- Leaf Collection: This program will be unveiled in later months for the Village.
- Catch Basin/Street Sweeping: Catch Basins will be cleared on a street to street basis. We encourage residents not to put debris over these drains because it can harm the environment as well as being illegal. After snow months are over streets will be swept. We will notify residents when we will begin catch basin/street sweeping.
Thanks for your support! If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Service Team at (513) 733-5900 ext.9.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm